Differentiation from current monoclonal Ab checkpoint inhibitors
- Dual target activation, by the two functional sides of each DSP, offers multiple functionalities that act simultaneously and result in a synergistic effect
- DSP can block candidate checkpoint molecules in cancer cells while at the same time stimulating TNF superfamily costimulatory receptors on immune cells
- The DSP can be modularly designed for selective tumor site or tumor microenvironment targeting
- Two therapies in one product:
- Single CMC development
- Single GLP-Tox program
- No need for clinical combination studies
Differentiation from Bi-Specific mAbs
- Unlike bi-Specific mAbs, the unique DSP composition ensures target activation and increased potency by assembling a high multimer protein structure (trimer) which is essential for activation of the TNF receptor family.
- The DSP technology provides more flexibility in generating agonistic or antagonistic proteins.
- Easier design and selection process than mAbs:
- 6-8 weeks from concept to manufacturing
- We use the natural protein sequence – No need for a lengthy sequence identification and lead selection process
- The DSP platform technology is adaptable to all checkpoint targets with known ligands
- Pharmacokinetic profile enables the tailoring of the treatment scheme to result in a favorable risk/benefit ratio.